I guess this all started at 2am on a Thursday morning...or Friday morning, yep its definitely friday morning. I have been lying here for close on three hours, with so much 'stuff' running through my head. I have thought for the longest time that blogging would help me to clear the noise from my mind and I guess today is the day I am finally putting that into action.
As my profile name would suggest, I am the Fat Funny Girl. I don't say that in a self deprecating way at all. I think being funny is one of the best qualities someone can have, and when it comes to my curves, well I am still trying to love those. The fact of the matter though, is that dating, living and loving your self in this day and age is a struggle for anyone and everyone, add an extra 30kg of excess weight onto that and you can have yourself a real nightmare.
This blog is about the absolute mess that is my dating life, it is about my ongoing struggle with my weight, and it is about my constant stretching and learning and trying so desperately to love myself for who and what I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment